Australia Post is currently experiencing significant delivery delays due to limited flights, social distancing requirements and increased parcel volumes. You can track your delivery through parcel tracking, the chatbot and the MyPost App. For the latest information about delays and impacts please visit auspost.com.au
We will send your order within 1-2 days of receiving it, but cannot control how long Australia Post may take to get it to your door.
There are currently significant International delivery service delays, please choose Express Shipping for an estimated delivery of 3-20 days depending on location. Standard International Shipping may travel by sea with estimated delivery of 9-60 days depending on location.
Please be patient while they work through the huge demand created by Covid-19.
We deliver worldwide
- Free standard shipping for orders over $70 within Australia. Please note that International deliveries are not free even over $70.
- Delivery within Australia is $10 flat rate with tracking. We use Australia Post and a Courier Service depending on the location.
- Express Post is available within Australia for $15 or an additional $5 surcharge if you spend over $70.
- International shipping is available via Australia Post and various Couriers. Once you have entered your address at checkout, your shipping options will be displayed and you can choose your preferred method (ie. Standard or Priority). Once selected your shipping will be added to your total. You will be able to view your total including shipping before payment. Please Note: The cost of your online order DOES NOT include applicable overseas duties and customs charges that you may incur. Before finalising your order we recommend you check relevant import duty costs in your country of residence.
- Allow 1 - 3 working days for dispatch, especially during busy sale periods.
- Please note that according to Australia Post, "Delivery is guaranteed to occur the next business day only within the Express Post network. View information about the Express Post network and delivery standards online at aupost.com.au, your nearest retail outlet, or call 13 POST (13 7678)."
Exchange and Returns Policy
- If for any reason you are dissatisfied and wish to return your purchase, we offer a full refund or garment exchange within 30 days of receipt of your parcel, if the garments are unworn with original labels and tags attached.
- Please note that the shipping costs are not refundable.
- All Exchange and Returns details must firstly be emailed to [email protected] for an Authorisation Number before any garments are returned.
- Please return at your own expense (we recommend tracking/signature).
- Mitch Dowd will pay for shipping garments back to the customer.
- Please clearly mark your parcel with your Return Authorisation Number and addressed to our Online Returns, Mitch Dowd Design, 615 Warrigal Road, Ashwood, VIC, 3147.
Faulty Goods Policy
- Mitch Dowd offers a replacement of Underwear, Sleepwear & Socks against faults in seams, stitching, workmanship, fabric and elastic.
- Please note some garments may fade with repeat washing.
- Please note that items that are damaged as a result of fair wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- Before returning, all Faulty Goods details must be emailed to [email protected] to organise an exchange.
- Mitch Dowd will ensure all costs associated with returning faulty goods, including delivery, is at no expense to you.
- Please clearly mark “Returned Faulty Goods” to our Returns Department, Mitch Dowd Design, 615 Warrigal Road, Ashwood, VIC, 3147.
All order cancellations must be emailed to us. Your order is considered current unless cancelled in writing via email.
All prices are listed in Australian Dollars and include 10% GST. Mitch Dowd reserves the right to change prices without notice. Orders that are shipped outside of Australia are GST exempt and the GST will be deducted from your order.